The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developers in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Legal Internship programme in South Africa. Make sure to go over the programme’s minimum qualification requirements as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage Legal Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the Sage Legal Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting legal opinions and advice
- Vetting legal documents such as operational policies and manuals
- Creating draft articles for internal legal brief publication
- Providing transactional support as needed
- Taking part in contract negotiations
- Participating in various committees
- Working with external legal providers
- Creating briefing note or memo drafts
- Managing and achieving contracts
- Managing stakeholder relations
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the minimum qualification requirements in order to considered for eligibility:
- Holds an LLB qualification
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn
- Good eye for details
- Knows how to prioritize tasks
- Basic computer proficiency
- Solid self-motivation
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants who wish to pursue this internship opportunity will need to register their profile on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage Legal Internship Programme 2021.