Sage South Africa is currently accepting applications from suitable applicants for its Marketing Internship Programme intake for 2021. Before you send an application, make sure to view the minimum eligibility requirements to find out if its a good fit.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage SA Marketing Intern 2021
As Sage SA’s Marketing Intern, the successful candidate’s main responsibility is to support the marketing team’s NCA drive. The marketing intern will also be performing an essential part in ensuring the Department’s smooth operation, the success of the company, and the achievement of its goals.
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Intern are as follows:
- Support exhibitions and marketing events as needed
- Assist with marketing activations planning and marketing for the partner and direct campaigns
- Facilitate production of marketing collateral and communications
- Upload marketing materials to internet groups, online libraries, and internal social media platforms
- Provide social media content support for the region
- Control marketing brands and assets, as well as issuing materials to the maintenance, stock control, and sales team
- Coordinate special projects, as well as relevant marketing elements
- Provide assistance with the team’s marketing, sales, and communication function and other relevant duties as needed
The Marketing Internship role is based in Sage’s Johannesburg offices.
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet these minimum requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Digital Marketing qualification or any qualified areas of study
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools such as PPT, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of Sage Enterprise Management is a plus
- Good exposure to social media platforms and management platforms is an advantage
- Personable, articulate, and presentable
- Solid project management skills and knowledge of marketing principles
- Effective writing skills and the ability to express ideas
- Strong written and oral English skills
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Works well within a team
What is the selection process?
Qualified applicants will be selected regardless of skin color, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, gender orientation, or disability.
How do I apply?
If eligible, applicants will need to fill out the online application form on Sage’s recruitment page to get started with the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage SA Marketing Intern 2021.