The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developers in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its Learning & Development Internship 2022 intake in South Africa. Make sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility and skills requirements if you wish to apply.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage SA Learning & Development Internship 2022
The main responsibility of the successful candidate is the continuing maintenance of Sage’s Learning Management System and how it works for the business, and provide assistance to the design, development, and implementation of learning solutions e.g. LMS. In addition, the intern will be in charge of scheduling, promoting, reporting, and enrolling learning activities.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage, schedule, and set up logistical arrangements for learning initiatives and interventions
- Provide assistance with payments processing and course registration
- Track attendance
- Communicate final number attending delegates to relevant parties in the most timely manner
- Distribute any training or pre-work materials as needed
- Provide Tier 2 level of support to internal users of the Sage LMS
- Support the Learning & Development lead with compiling learning records for SETA, EE, and BEE reporting
- Make sure all training expenditures are accurately recorded and captured
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility requirements to qualify:
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree Industrial Psychology or Human Resources
- Certifications or trainings aligned with Human Resources Management is a big plus
- Possesses basic knowledge of basic Learning and Development processes and practices
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Sharp eye for details
- Knowledgeable with BEE and SETA requirements
- Effective business writing and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Sage’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more details about this internship opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage SA Learning & Development Internship 2022 advert page.