The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developers in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Sage SA Internship 2023: Sales Development intake at its Johannesburg offices in Gauteng. Make sure to go over minimum eligibility criteria as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage SA Sales Development Internship 2023
The SAGE Internship 2023 intake is looking to fill a vacancy within its Sales Development team operating out of the company’s Johannesburg offices. During the internship period, the successful candidate is responsible for conducting the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Work with a customer-first approach to determine customer requirements/needs
- Track, distribute, and drive inbound leads from lead sources
- Qualify leads utilizing best practices before submitting to Sales
- Distribute processed leads to Sage Africa/Middle East’s small and medium segment sales groups
- Ensure accurate and fair distribution of qualified leads
- Input data and manage records on CRM and Salesforce systems
- Ensure consistency in exceeding the target conversion rate of leads to qualified opportunities while ensuring the quality of opportunities
- Attend to queries from sales consultants are required
- Establish positive and healthy internal working relations within the organization
Who should apply?
Applicants must have completed at least a National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any equivalent qualification. In addition, applicants who possess 6 t0 12 months of work experience will have a definite advantage.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Sage’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply for the role. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.