The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developers in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Tester Graduate Programme 2022 intake in South Africa. Make sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility and skills requirements if you wish to apply.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage Tester Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be based at Sage SA’s Durban offices in KwaZulu-Natal for the duration of the 2-year fixed contract and is expected to develop skills and comply with existing team processes and testing standards within the set period. Moreover, the successful candidate will be working closely with the QA division in order to accurately document and communicate whatever issues are discovered during the testing phases.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Developing a good understanding of how customers use products under test conditions, including formal testing approaches, principles, techniques, and aut
- Acquire knowledge and apply understanding of the system under testing in order to develop test artefacts
- Adhere to, and execute a test plan to achieve sprint goals
- Develop test artefacts that optimize the test phase
- Demonstrate constant product/component knowledge
- Apply acquired knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and consistent improvement of its practices
- Perform tasks as needed in supporting the needs of the business
Who should apply?
Applicants need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the role to qualify for consideration:
- Holds a degree or diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any similar qualification
- Preferably with experience in testing, design, and execution of test artefacts
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and relevant methodologies is a definite plus
- Sharp eye for the smallest details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of clear written and verbal communication with all levels of stakeholders and safeguard the accuracy of recorded issues
- Proficient with various testing methods including correct application all throughout a project
- An agile and quick learner
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on Sage’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage Tester Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.