The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developers in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Transformation Internship programme in South Africa. Make sure to go over the programme’s minimum qualification requirements as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage SA Transformation Internship
The successful candidate will be providing assistance with monitoring and compliance of the company’s B-BBEE transformation initiatives in several areas such as preferential procurement, ownership, supplier and enterprise development, skills development, management control and socio-economic development.
The duties and responsibilities of the position includes:
- Compile BBEEE reports to be used by the Director
- Provide assistance with refining the company’s standard procedure documentation in all scorecard areas in line with the latest updates and changes in legislation
- Support manager and employee training on BBBEE scorecard
- Create and distribute monthly preferential procurement reports
- Support CSR project management
- Provide the Director with employment equity reports to ensure compliance to scorecard requirements
- Participate in skill development initiatives such as internships, employee training and graduate programmes
- Provide support in generating Work Skills Plan reporting
- Identify and develop black business opportunities
- Make sure verification and audit processes are done each year while facilitating the process
- Monitor and track BBEEE making sure data is collected and maintained.
Who should apply?
- Holds a diploma or degree in Human Resources, Small Business Management, Procurement or Supply Chain
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Dependable project management skills
- Exceptional written and oral English skills
- Effective organizational and administration skills
- Excellent team player
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on Sage’s online recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage SA Transformation Internship 2021.