Premiere financial services company, Sanlam, is calling on suitable and interested individuals to send in their application to qualify for its upcoming Brand Internship Programme.
Sanlam GTI, or Group Technology and Information, is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company has been in operation since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world.
Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa. Operating in 44 countries, Sanlam has the largest coverage among non-banking financial services on the African continent.
Sanlam Brand Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties:
- Carry out regular clerical support such as
- distributing mail
- simple calculations
- records maintenance
- Provide support with brand implementation, digital, sponsorship and marketing campaigns
- Provide assistance with events and ad hoc campaigns as needed
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the prescribed minimum qualifications in order to be considered for the programme:
- Possesses Diploma or Certificate in Marketing
- Grade 12
- Must have some background in Marketing and Brand principles
- Knowledgeable in record keeping, maintenance and filling of databases
- Processing transaction and data collection
- Administration and reporting
- Quality accreditation and compliance
- Knowledge in business processes
- Good communication skills
- Able to demonstrate awareness
- Proactive in optimizing work process
- Resilient and able to drive results
- Promotes innovation and collaboration
What is the selection process?
In addition to making use of the applicant’s CVs and application forms, Sanlam administers a number of assessment methods when selecting candidates:
- Ability tests, which cover verbal, reasoning or numerical assessment tests
- Personality questionnaires that assess the candidates’ preference and natural style
- Situational judgement assessments that show how applicants tackle tasks
How to apply
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to push through with the application, create an account on Sanlam’s jobs portal to start the application process.
Click here to create your applicant account. If you already have an account, log in and apply for the opening.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click here if you wish to know about how it is to work at Sanlam.
View the Sanlam Brand Internship Programme advert by clicking the link.