Sanlam is reaching out to qualified individuals to send in their applications to qualify for its IT, Data and Analytics Graduate Programme. Read on below for more details about this graduate programme opportunity.
Sanlam GTI, or Group Technology and Information, is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company had been operating since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world. Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa.
Sanlam IT, Data and Analytics Graduate Programme
As a successful candidate, you will be receiving continuous soft skills and technical proficiency training within a professional environment. You will receive expert guidance via mentorship and guidance from Sanlam’s team of subject matter experts in order to ensure career growth and success. In addition to acquiring a diverse skillset, successful candidates will have an essential role in the company’s IT modernization agenda. This is a permanent role with a market-related remuneration and substantial additional benefits.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet these minimum eligibility criteria:
- Must be a recent graduate or in the final year of IT-related qualification in any of the following fields
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- BSc IT or BCom Informatics or Computer Science
- BCom Mathematics or Statistics
- BTech Information Technology or a higher qualification
- For final year students, only those with no professional work experience are eligible
- Must possess proficiency in any of the following:
- SAP Hana
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP Data Services:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making
- Systematic and compliant
- Able to maximize work processes
- Knowledgeable in database
- Has a background in IT Data Analysis
- Has a background in Risk Management
- Familiarity in Reporting and Administration
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the preliminary qualification and would like to apply for the graduate programme will need to register an account on the company’s careers portal. Click here to start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, call tel: 0860 726 526 or +27 21 916-5000
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sanlam IT, Data and Analytics Graduate Programme 2020 advert.