Sanlam is reaching out to qualified individuals to send in their applications to apply for its Data and Analytics Internship Programme. Read on below to get more essential details about this promising internship opportunity.
Sanlam GTI, or Group Technology and Information, is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company had been operating since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world. Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa.
Sanlam Data and Analytics Graduate Programme 2019
This internship programme will be held in Sanlams’ Belville offices in Western Cape. The successful intern needed for the programme must have an inherent interest in technology. Moreover, candidates with working knowledge and experience in the following will be crucial to their success in the position:
- SAP Hana
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP Data Services
Sanlam believes in building healthy and lasting relationships with its employees. With its various business clusters, Sanlam offers many opportunities for career growth and development.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements in order to qualify for the internship
- Must have a degree in any of the following disciplines:
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- BSc IT or BCom Informatics or Computer Science
- BCom Mathematics or Statistics
- BTech Information Technology or a higher qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making
- Systematic and compliant
- Able to maximize work processes
- Knowledgeable in database
- Has a background in IT Data Analysis
- Has a background in Risk Management
- Familiarity in Reporting and Administration
To view the programme advert, please click here.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the preliminary qualification and would like to apply for the internship will need to register an account on the company’s careers portal. Click the link below access the page:
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications has not been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, call tel: 0860 726 526 or +27 21 916-5000.