Sanlam is inviting qualified individuals to send in their applications to apply for its E-Hub Consultant Graduate Internship Programme. Read on below to get more essential details about this promising internship opportunity.
Sanlam GTI, or Group Technology and Information, is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company has been in operation since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world.
Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa. Operating in 44 countries, Sanlam has the largest coverage among non-banking financial services on the African continent.
Sanlam E-Hub Consultant Graduate Internship Programme 2020
The E-Hub Consultant Graduate Internship programme is a good opportunity for recent graduates to gain experiential knowledge from leading experts in the financial services sector. Within a 12-month period, the successful candidate will performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform admin tasks for brokers
- Support and assist brokers as they grow and develop their practice
- Provide sales support and quotations to brokers
- Optimize sales and business development opportunities with brokers
- Build and grow feasible partnering relationships
- Conduct after sales service tasks
- Provide assistance to intermediaries with relevant and accurate product details
Who should apply?
Applicants must possess the following minimum requirements to be considered for the internship position:
- Completed Grade 12 or any equivalent qualification
- Holds a national diploma or bachelor’s degree in a business related course
- Must not be employed at the time of application
- Must possess little to no working experience
- Able to build and nurture innovation
- Client focused
- Able to collaborate effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Able to plan and align
- Proactive and quick to action
- Fair with customers
What is the selection process?
Qualified applicants will be shortlisted only when the application deadline has been reached. The length of time it takes to complete the whole process will depend on how far applicants make it through the selection process and the managers available to conduct applicant interviews.
How do I apply?
Applicants who are able to satisfy the minimum requirements and would like to push through with the application process will need to register an account on Sanlam’s recruitment portal. Those who already have an account will only need to log in and proceed with application proper.
Click here to access the registration page.
All applications must be submitted by 7 October 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Use the Job ID:3680
Click here to learn more about the company.