Sanlam, one of the largest globally active insurance companies in the financial world, is inviting suitable graduates to apply for its Executive Assistant Graduate Internship intake for 2022 at its Johannesburg offices in Gauteng. Be sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and job description of the role if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1918 as a life insurance firm, Sanlam has since expanded its financial services operating all across Africa, Malaysia, India and other select markets. With a global footprint spanning 44 countries, Sanlam counts as one of the 50 largest insurance groups operating internationally.
Sanlam operates five different “clusters” or divisions, namely Investments, Personal Finance, Emerging Markets, Short-term and Corporate Insurance. A department within Sanlam called the Group Office provides strategic direction and support to these clusters, effectively keeping them cohesive and fully functional in reaching their own targets.
The company’s comprehensive suite of investment services includes:
- Local investments (e.g. investments with guarantees, fixed-term investments
- International investments
- Retirement income solutions
- Retirement savings solutions
Sanlam Executive Assistant Graduate Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be part of Safrican Insurance Company, a division within the Sanlam Group with a footprint spanning the whole of South Africa with millions of lives insured as a result of its sustained growth since its founding in 2004. As an Executive Assistant graduate Intern at Sanlam, the successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as a point of contact between executives and external/internal colleagues
- Set up meetings and book meeting venues
- Book travel arrangements, accommodations, and furnish detailed itineraries
- Take dictations and document meeting minutes
- Put together reports and presentations
- Attend to clients and customers
- Proactive and discrete in managing relations at work
- Perform other duties as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role::
- Completed matric
- An undergraduate degree in Business Management is a big advantage
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Knowledgeable with fundamental business concepts
- Able to multi-task in a deadline-driven work environment
- Articulate, collaborative, and with a sharp eye for detail
- Good customer service orientation
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
If you meet the programme’s minimum qualifications, register an account on Sanlam’s to be able to apply. Make sure to read an updated copy of your resume for uploading. Click the link
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting
For technical issues during the application process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sanlam Executive Assistant Graduate Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.