Sanlam is reaching out to qualified individuals to submit their applications for its upcoming IT Assistant Graduate Internship intake for 2022. Make sure to read the basic eligibility criteria of the role first if you intend on applying.
The Sanlam Group is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company has been in operation since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world. Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa.
Sanlam IT Assistant Graduate Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be part of SanlamConnect, a division of the Sanlam Group that offers support to clients with affordable, bespoke, and effortless solutions that meet their financial needs. During this 12-month internship, the incumbent will acquire essential work experience at the SanlamConnect Academy by essentially providing IT assistance in creating, maintaining, and updating the learning management system, including developing online training solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing assistance with administrative processes involved in executing the e-learning strategy
- Conducting relevant research work and reporting
- Helping out with creating course pages, including reports and observations about the learners
- Carry out other relevant ad hoc projects as needed
This internship role is based at Sanlam Group’s Bellville offices in Western Cape.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds at least a 3-year National Diploma qualification or degree in Information Technology
- Completed Grade 12 or its equivalent
- Currently unemployed and preferably with zero to little work experience
- Familiar with web development or design
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications e.g. PowerPoint, particularly with Excel
- Good skills in Moodle and multimedia development
- Possesses interest and knowledge in the financial services sector and relevant regulatory policies
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants need to register their profile on Sanlam’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For details about Sanlam’s recruitment process, head on over to their Careers page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sanlam IT Assistant Graduate Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.