Sanlam is reaching out to qualified individuals to send in their applications to apply for its Sales Support Internship Programme. Read on below to get more essential details about this promising internship opportunity.
Sanlam GTI, or Group Technology and Information, is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company has been in operation since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world. Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa.
Sanlam Sales Support Internship Programme
Sanlam’s Sales Support Internship Programme is a 12-month engagement that lets the successful candidate to acquire essential work experience in the financial services sector. As a Sales Support Intern, the incumbent will be part of the administrative team performing tasks such as:
- Support intermediaries with daily admin tasks
- Provide sales support and quotations to consultants/intermediaries
- Conduct sales service support
- Assist intermediaries with relevant product information
- Facilitate and monitor new business issued
- Track and monitor outstanding premiums
The incumbent will be stationed in Sanlam’s SPF Distribution in Bellville, Western Cape.
Who should apply?
Here are the minimum requirements applicants must meet to get considered for the internship:
- Completed Grade 12 or equivalent or
- Completed a Business related degree or National Diploma qualification
- Little to no work experience preferred
- Must not be currently employed
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Client-centered and treats customers in a fair manner
- Results oriented
- Values and cultivates innovation
- Capable of collaborative work
- Effective communication skills
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Able to plan and align
What is the selection process?
The review and shortlisting of applicants will begin once the deadline for submission of applications has been reached. The duration of the selection process will depend on how applicants progress through the process and availability of managers.
Click the link to view the Sanlam Sales Support Assistant Internship Programme.
How do I apply?
If you meet the programme’s minimum qualifications, register an account to be able to apply. Also, make sure to have the following required documents before applying:
- Qualification certificate
- Matric certificate
- Copy of valid South African ID
Click here to register an account or simply log in if you already have one.
All applications must be all in by 30 September 2019.
Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Know how it is to work at Sanlam by clicking here.