The Sanne Group, a London-based financial services company, is calling suitable individuals who are interested in submitting an application and qualifying for its upcoming Trainee Fund Accountant in South Africa.
Founded in 1988 in Jersey, Channel Islands. Sanne was initially a company offering private fiduciary services to various clients. In 2008, the company restructured into a number of dedicated divisions serving the alternative asset classes of capital markets and private debt as well as private and real estate equity.
Today, Sanne is a global provider of fiduciary, reporting and administration services to corporations, asset managers, financial institution and family offices. The company operates in 20 international financial centres in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA with a workforce of over 1,800 employees.
Sanne SA Digital Fund Accountant Traineeship 2020
The successful candidate will become part of Sanne SA’sDebt Division whose general responsibilities are to prepare on-time, accurate portfolio valuations. Moreover, the Fund Accountant Trainee’s key responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with the manager to make sure NAVs, Statutory, Management Reporting of corporations are complete in order to ensure compliance with regulatory and accounting regulations and requirements
- Liaise with custodians, brokers and fund managers to transmit information and provide issue resolution
- Manage client responsibilities effectively and according to agreed upon best practice, statutory and client deadlines
- Assist external auditors to make sure audit functions are conducted in an efficient and timely manner
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly management accounts. IPDs and NAVs
- Prepare annual statutory financial statements
- Provide assistance with bank payments and cash management
- Manage bookkeeping responsibilities of client portfolios
Who should apply?
Sanne SA is looking for candidates who meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a Commerce degree with subjects in
- Taxation 1
- Financial Accounting 3
- Internal Auditing 2, Auditing 1, or Code of Ethics and Internal Control
- Knowledgeable in Management Accounting
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel
- Detail and structure-oriented
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Superb teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated to achieve results
- Knowledge in funds and the financial sector is a definite plus
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements and wish to pursue the position will need to send an email to email@example.com to receive instructions on how to apply.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For more details about the training programme, send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Sanne SA Fund Accountant Traineeship Programme advert.