The SANNE Group, a London-based financial services company, is inviting suitable graduates to apply for its Market Data Trainee intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements of the role before submitting your application.
Founded in 1988 in Jersey, Channel Islands. Sanne was initially a company offering private fiduciary services to various clients. In 2008, the company restructured into a number of dedicated divisions serving the alternative asset classes of capital markets and private debt as well as private and real estate equity.
Today, Sanne is a global provider of fiduciary, reporting and administration services to corporations, asset managers, financial institutions and family offices. The company operates in 20 international financial centres in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA with a workforce of over 1,800 employees.
Sanne SA Market Data Trainee 2022
The successful candidate will be part of the Market Data team and will be carrying out a number of key departmental functions to help keep the department running efficiently. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect and compile documentation generated by the Market Data team, including other collecting and filing documents as instructed by the Manager
- Focus on Bloomberg’s external pricing system
- Load prices and create securities in the accounting system as required
Who should apply?
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must have at least completed at least matric
- Knows how to work with computers; proficient with email processes and MS Excel
- Eager to adapt to, and learn in a dynamic and changing environment
- Capable of multi-tasking
How do I apply?
To apply, fill out the online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For enquiries about Sanne’s recruitment process, fill out their online contact form by clicking here.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sanne SA Accounts Receivable Internship 2022 advert page.