The SANNE Group, a London-based financial services company, is inviting suitable individuals who are interested in submitting an application and qualifying for its upcoming Trainee Fund Accountant in South Africa.
Founded in 1988 in Jersey, Channel Islands. Sanne was initially a company offering private fiduciary services to various clients. In 2008, the company restructured into a number of dedicated divisions serving the alternative asset classes of capital markets and private debt as well as private and real estate equity.
Today, Sanne is a global provider of fiduciary, reporting and administration services to corporations, asset managers, financial institution and family offices. The company operates in 20 international financial centres in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA with a workforce of over 1,800 employees.
SANNE SA Fund Accountant Traineeship 2020
As a Fund Accountant Trainee, the successful candidate will mainly be preparing accurate portfolio valuations in a timely manner as well as handle the accounting of several portfolios.
Here are the key duties and responsibilities of the Fund Accountant trainee in more detail:
- Prepare portfolio valuations and manage relevant accounting books for assigned funds including partnerships and hedge funds, to name a few
- Work with fund managers, custodians and brokers to exchange information and resolve concerns in a timely manner
- Reconcile custodian and broker accounts to underlying records
- Prepare and manage standard operating procedures
- Develop positive client relationships and provide top-notch productivity and service
- Provide assistance to external auditors to make sure efficient audits are performed on time
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed in line with supporting on-going development and management of the division
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for consideration, you need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a degree or diploma in Commerce with Financial Accounting 2
- With some background knowledge in the hedge fund industry is definite plus
- Solid team work and interpersonal skills
- Superb communication and customer service skills
How do I apply?
If you’re able to satisfy the minimum entry requirements and would like to apply, send a comprehensive and up-to-date CV to Recruit@sannegroup.com
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For enquiries, send an email to recruit@sannegroup.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the SANNE SA Fund Accountant Traineeship Programme advert.