Biopharmaceutical giant, Sanofi, is calling on qualified individuals interested in joining its Diabetes Learnership Programme for its 2022 in South Africa. Take time to review the initial requirements before submitting an application.
French-based global bio-pharmaceutical company Sanofi, is one of the largest of its kind in terms of prescription sales. The original company was established in 1973, while its current incarnation, Sanofi-Aventis came into being with the 2004 merger of Sanofi-Synthélabo and Aventis. It changed to its current name, Sanofi, in 2011.
In addition to research and development, Sanofi manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs, primarily in the prescription market. not to mention over-the-counter medications.
Sanofi Diabetes Learnership 2022
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are as follows:
- Acquire a solid understanding of the Sanofi Diabetes, systems, and objectives
- Develop good relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and gain a clear understanding of the roles they play
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles through training and application at Sanofi, MEX Training
- Participate in marketing meetings optimize initiatives to learn and develop
- Get a good knowledge of brand planning processes
- Implement governance principles
- Acquire project management expertise
- Compile and study data to generate marketing reports
- Monitor, coordinate, and build data for assessing sales and marketing activity results
- Provide assistance in planning, coordinating, and participating in sales and marketing events
- Perform project management duties for a number of LOBs
- Build a good understanding of the process involved in creating and approving marketing materials
- Develop a substantial knowledge of the policies and procedures in effect at Sanofi
- Attend to ad hoc and administrative tasks where key learnings may be applied
- Learn how to extract and interpret data from IMS, AMAP, Qlikview, and sector sales
- Keep track of company and competitor trends and conduct data analysis to pinpoint emerging trends and study the reasons behind them
Who should apply?
Listed below are some of the programme’s skills and educational requirements:
- A recent Marketing graduate (fully qualified)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Preferably with no more than 2 years of relevant work experience
- Effective organizational skills (e.g time management, quick eye for details
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using Business English
- Trustworthy, high sense of integrity, adaptability, and tenacity
- Great attention for details, proactive, focused, and results-driven
- Exerts initiative within the scope of the role and its level of authority
- Develop professional relations across functions and departments
- Knows how to prioritize work based on level of importance and urgency
- Able to produce results and commit to deadlines, normally at short notice
- Demonstrate high levels of drive, energy, and responsibility to hit personal goals
- Knows how to work with MS tools e.g. PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook – high proficiency with Excel required
- Able to adhere to principles of compliance within the Organization
- Capable of initiating own correspondence, communications, meeting, etc
How do I apply?
To apply, you will need to register a candidate profile on Sanofi’s recruitment platform online. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch directly with Sanofi SA at +27 (0)11 256 3700.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sanofi Diabetes Learnership 2022 programme advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if this learnership offering is no longer available. View our other learnerships, graduate programmes, and internships that are currently accepting applications.