Biopharmaceutical giant, Sanofi, is calling on qualified individuals interested in joining its Medical Trainee Programme in South Africa. Take time to review the initial requirements before submitting an application.
French-based global biopharmaceutical company Sanofiis, is one of the largest of its kind in terms of prescription sales. The original company was established in 1973, while its current incarnation, Sanofi-Aventis came into being with the 2004 merger of Sanofi-Synthélabo and Aventis. It changed to its current name, Sanofi, in 2011.
In addition to research and development, Sanofi manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs, primarily in the prescription market. not to mention over-the-counter medications.
Sanofi SA: Medical Trainee Programme 2020
As a Medical Trainee for Sanofi South Africa, the incumbent will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Effective management of the company’s Rare Diseases humanitarian programme
- Participate in scientific engagements
- Help manage medical information
- Ensure effective medical governance
- Be responsible for providing high level admin support to facilitate effective day-to-day operations of the Country Head of Medical’s office
- Carry out project support duties to the Medical Functions (e.g. medical information, medical governance, medical affairs)
- Manage and prepare contracts for signing by the Country Medical head
- Order university articles
- Conduct routine and specialized admin support functions for the medical department
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet these minimum qualifications in order to get considered:
- Holds a Pharmacy degree or Health Sciences PhD
- Reliable knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in project management
- Possesses organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of initiating own correspondence, meetings and communications
- Able to deliver results with minimum supervision within a corporate environment
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to move forward with the application process will need to register their profile on Sanofi’s recruitment page. Click here to get started.
No deadline has been set of this posting.
Get in touch directly with Sanofi South Africa at +27 (0)11 256 3700.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sanofi SA Medical Trainee Programme 2020 advert.