Santam is calling on suitable individuals to apply for its multi-discipline Graduate Programme intake for 2023. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the prorgramme before applying.
Santam GTI, or Group Technology and Information, is a diversified financial services company with headquarters located in South Africa. The company has been in operation since 1918 providing value-added services to clients all over the world. Moreover, Sanlam is one of the largest internationally active insurance companies and is classified as a systematically important financial services company in South Africa.
Santam Graduate Programme 2023
The successful candidate will undergo a string of accredited learning activities designed to establish a sturdy foundation for the 24-month graduate programme. During this period, the successful candidate is expected to acquire the following competencies:
- Client focus
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Digitally savvy
- Creativity in solving problems
- Able to deal effectively with complexity and ambiguity
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the programme’s minimum eligibility and competency requirements listed below:
- Holds a degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Risk Management, Law, or Insurance
- Taxation, Marketing, Actuarial Science
- Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- Economics, Accounting, Finance
- Civil or Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology or Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Geomatics, Hydrology, or Agriculture
- Postgraduate degree holders (Master’s or Hons) are welcome to apply
- Effective communication skills
- Keen on optimizing work processes
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Santam’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For general enquiries, contact Santam by sending an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Santam Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.