Applications are now open for the SAP Recruitment Internship 2023 SAP Recruitment Internship 2023 intake in Johannesburg. If you wish to apply, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities of the role before submitting your application.
Established in 1972 by five ex-IBM employees, SAP develops enterprise software for managing business operations as well as customer relations, which the multinational software company is especially known for. It is the largest non-American software company in terms of revenue and is also one of the largest publicly traded software company in the world, also by revenue. SAP is the largest company in Germany in terms of market capitalization.
SAP Recruitment Internship 2023
As part of the 12-month SAP Recruitment Internship 2023 intake, the successful candidate’s main responsibility is to provide assistance with recruitment activities for the SAP Digital Skills Center. Moreover, the Recruitment Intern will assist Recruitment Leads and manage well-defined projects related to recruitment events and campaigns.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance with daily recruitment operations
- Create candidate roster
- Review and pre-qualify applications based on given selection criteria
- Help out with bulk applicant interviews over the phone following a recruitment process and interview questions – ensure quality and quantity based on set expectations
- Conduct assessment tests on pre-qualified candidates
- Make sure all eligible applicants are invited, have their responses tracked – be a contact person for applicants
- Ensure engagement letters/documentation are sent to selected candidates on time before the training starts
- Provide assistance to candidates and team members at the start of every programme
- Promote job posts across social media platforms
- Provide assistance with the creation and execution of recruitment adverts across job portal, universities, etc.
- Develop and apply strong process knowledge
- Make sure internal processes are executed successfully
- Perform other tasks as needed
- Proactively seek feedback to determine areas for improvement
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Currently pursuing university studies, preferably in Business Administration or any relevant study specializing in HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and recruiting software
- Fluent in spoken and written English with exceptional communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organized and able to meet multiple deadlines
- A prolific team player, results-oriented, eager to learn and collaborate
- Self-motivated, driven, and with strong relationship-building skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal. Click/tap the link below to get started:
Requisition ID: 375609
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to Careers@sap.com.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.