Enterprise software giant SAP, is calling on suitable graduates who are interested in submitting an application to join the company’s upcoming Enterprise Support Advisor Internship Programme set to start this 2020 financial year.
Established by a group of five colleagues in 19972, SAP is primarily an enterprise software company many industry experts consider as one of the most important enterprise application software developers in the world today. SAP provides essential services to companies regardless of the size in all industries that enable them to run at their optimal best.
Just about 77% of all global transaction revenue make use of an SAP system in one way or another. SAP’s Internet of Things (or IoT), advanced analytic technologies and machine learning help customers transform their businesses into automated, intelligent enterprises.
Currently, SAP’s global presence spans over 180 countries servicing 440,000 customers with a 100,330-strong workforce in over 140 countries and more than 18,000 partner companies.
SAP South Africa Enterprise Support Advisor Internship
As a client-facing position, the Enterprise Support Advisor’s main responsibility is to provide ongoing guidance and support related to transformation and business strategy topics after completion of the sales cycle. The incumbent will also focus on establishing relations as well as proactive support events that help foster customer satisfaction, product retention and adoption.
Here is a list of the essential tasks of the Enterprise Support Advisor:
- Utilize SAP services, methodologies, tools and best practices in support of successful product implementation and adoption
- Know and explain the features and benefits of SAP products in relation to customer needs
- Establish healthy relations with customer’s strategic/senior management, IT and business teams to bring the SAP Enterprise Support services in line with the company’s Enterprise Support charter
- Develop engagement plans that recognize customer goals/challengers and plan solutions accordingly
- Be proactive in determining solutions for customer in need of a more specialized level of support from a SAP Premium Engagement product
- Encourage Enterprise Support renewals and retention by providing valued and top-notch customer interaction
Who should apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum criteria listed below:
- Holds an Honour’s or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Physic, Business or Engineering
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to listen, make an analysis and interpret collected information
- Customer-centered with keen focus on quality
- Capable of communicating to people across all levels both internal and external
- Sensitive to various cultures
- Able to work under pressure and still deliver results
- Comfortable working independently
- Responsible, pragmatic and results-oriented
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who are interested in the position will need to register their profile on the company’s recruitment page. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries about the internship, click on the link and fill out the online form.