Sappi South Africa is calling on suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Community Training Programme 2022 intake. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility requirements of the internship if you intend to apply.
About Sappi Southern Africa
Established in 1936, Sappi South Africa (SA) is a leading manufacturer of quality paper products and dissolved paper pulp. After a series of aggressive expansion efforts, the company diversified its product line to meet local and international demand. Today, they produce packaging and specialty papers, printing paper, bio-materials and bio-energy, to name a few.
Sappi SA is headquartered in Johannesburg and is the forerunner of Sappi Global, a multi-national company with operations spanning three continents including North America and Europe.
Sappi SA Community Training Programme 2022
The successful candidates will take part in a training and development programme with the aim of acquiring entrepreneurial skills and expertise encompassing:
- Fundamental life skills
- Key handyman skills
- Civil service work
- Operating power tools
- Work readiness
- Small business operations
While the programme does not carry a stipend, lunch packs are available daily for the whole duration of training. Also, successful completion of the programme entitles you to a certificate of completion.
Who should apply?
Apply today if you satisfy the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria:
- Completed Grade 12
- Effective communication skills
- Strong sense of commitment and ambition
- Between the age of 18 and 35
- Preferably living within 50 km from Sappi’s Ngodwana Mill (Wards 5, 7, 12, 14)
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants may apply using either one of three ways – via Sappi’s online recruitment portal, email, or drop-off:
2. Send an email to email@example.com requesting an application from. Complete the form and send it to the same email address with the following documents attached:
- Highest qualification attained
- Copy of ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination
3. Visit the Sappi Ngowana Training Centre and request a copy of the application form. Accomplish the form and attach the documents mentioned above. Drop your application to the designated drop box.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 August 2022.
Tel:+27 (0)39 973 8911
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sappi SA Community Training Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.