The SAS Institute is calling on suitable EMEA students who would like to be part of the software giant’s upcoming Customer Service Advisory Internship. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements, as well as the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, SAS Institute is the largest privately held software company in the world. The company is known for its suite of business analytics software also called SAS. Used mostly by Fortune 500 companies, the software provides support in data access, management and reporting in aid of decision making.
SAS Customer Service Advisory Internship 2021
This paid internship is a full-time opportunity and will be based in Cape Town and Johannesburg. The intern will receive mentoring from experts and solve real-world business problems.
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- A recent Masters or Honours degree graduate of any of the following fields of study:
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Risk Management
- Actuarial Sciences
- Maths and Statistics
- Business Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Accounting Science
- Available to join the 12-month internship which starts on 1 April 2021
- Reads writes and speaks in fluent English
- A South African citizen holding a valid ID
- Must not have taken part in a previous internship or graduate programme
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Highly proactive, flexible, and reliable
- Self-motivated and able to deliver results even under pressure
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s recruitment portal. Click the link to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, call SAS SA directly at 27 (011) 713 3445.
- How long will it take to complete?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will it take place?
This internship is available at SAS SA.’s offices at Cape Town and Johannesburg offices
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the SAS SA Customer Service Advisory Internship 2021 advert.