The SAS Institute is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its upcoming Finance-Accounting Science Internship intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg location. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements of the role if you’re interested.
Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, SAS Institute is the largest privately held software company in the world. The company is known for its suite of business analytics software also called SAS. Used mostly by Fortune 500 companies, the software provides support in data access, management and reporting in aid of decision making.
SAS Finance-Accounting Science Internship 2023
This paid internship is a full-time opportunity and will be based at the company’s Johannesburg offices. The intern will receive mentoring from experts and solve real-world business problems. Moreover, successful candidates will be able to expand their network with co-students and professionals in their respective fields of study.
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- A recent Masters or Honours degree graduate in Finance – Accounting Science or any equivalent qualification
- Available to join the 12-month internship which starts in January 2023
- Reads, writes, and speaks in fluent English
- A South African citizen holding a valid ID
- Must not have taken part in a previous internship or graduate programme
- A South African citizen with a valid SA ID
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Must have no previous working experience and have not joined an internship or graduate programme in the past
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work and learn independently or within a team
- Highly adaptable, dependable, and proactive
- Able to produce results under pressure
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profiles on the company’s recruitment portal. Click the link to get started:
Req. ID: 20050541
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more details about the Company’s application process, visit its Application FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the SAS Finance-Accounting Science Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.