The SAS Institute is calling on interested individuals who would like to gain real-world experience and essential soft skills in solving actual business problems by joining its Technical Internship Programme.
Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, SAS Institute is the largest privately held software company in the world. The company is known for its suite of business analytics software also called SAS. Used mostly by Fortune 500 companies, the software provides support in data access, management and reporting in aid of decision making.
SAS Institute Technical Internship Programme
The main goal of this internship opportunity is to help new graduates gain valuable work experience and get mentored by the brightest minds in the business. During the span of the 12-month internship, the successful candidates will learn about SAS programming and eventually develop into a SAS Certified Professional (including Programming Analytics). This paid internship is a full-time role and is usually based in Johannesburg.
The SAS Technical Internship Programme aims to enhance the interns’ marketability in the employment market. It does not guarantee permanent work at the end of the 12-month programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
- Must have an Honour’s or Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Risk Management, Engineering, Economics., Analytics, Actuarial Sciences
- Knowledgeable in Windows OS
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work and learn independently or within a team
- Flexible and very adaptive
- Very proactive and self-motivated
- Works well under pressure
- A South African citizen with a valid SA ID book
- Must not be older than 26 years of age
- Must be a first time participant of any internship or graduate programme with no work experience
Click the link below to view the job advert:
How to Apply
For those who meet the minimum qualifications, make sure to prepare the following supporting documents:
- Updated CV
- Tertiary and Matric results
- Transcript or Qualifications
- Graduate testimonials
Click here to get started. Be sure to follow the instructions.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, click the link below and fill out the contact form: