The Chemical Operations Learnership Programme is need of four (4) participants to receive a 12-month, NQF Level 2 qualification training.
The programme is offered by Senmin, a company invested in manufacturing and supplying mining chemicals utilized in ore processing. These ores include copper, zinc, platinum, coal, as well as polyacrylamides for tailings treatment. Moreover, Senmin offers a full service model for application and make-up of all its reagents.
Chemical Operations Learnership Programme (NQF Level 2)
The Chemical Operations Learnership Programme offered by Senmin runs for 12 months and involves experiential training in NQF Level 2 Chemical Operations theory. The learnership also covers a practical component in a number of AECI facilities in Sasolburg.
The duties and responsibilities of the learners include, but will not be limited to:
- Attending theoretical classes conducted at the AECI Training Centre in Sasolburg for a duration of 12 months
- Undergo experiential training in Plant Operation within a Chemical Plant environment
- Go through shift work or render overtime work when needed
- Gain competency and create a supporting portfolio in all related NQF Level 2 standards
Full-time employment will be based on standards set by the company and other factors such as job availability.
Requirements or Qualifications
Only applicants who meet the basic requirements mentioned below will be considered:
- Completed Grade 12 or Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science subjects
- A South African citizen aged 18 to 25 and currently unemployed
- Can work in a chemical plant environment
- Basic computer skills will be an advantage
- Can function well independently or in a team
- Good communication skills
- Highly adaptable
- Good eye for detail
How to Apply
Applicants who satisfy the company’s basic requirements can apply by setting up an account in AECI’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
Use the reference codeto quickly find the Chemical Operations Learnership Programme once you are done with the account set up.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for filing of applications is on 25 April 2019. Late or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
You can reach Senmin at:
0861 SENMIN (0861736646)
Know more about the Learnership by clicking the link below: