Seriti Coal is inviting suitable candidates to apply for its Human Resources Internship 2023 intake at its Seriti Coal site in Mpumalanga. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and job details if you’re interested in applying for this fixed-term position.
Seriti is a 91% black-owned South African mining company and co-owned by black cornerstone shareholders including Thebe Investments, Masimong Group, Community Investment Holdings, and Zungu Investments. Its incorporation in 2017 lead to the acquisition of the New Vaal, Kriel, and New Denmark mines from Anglo American. In June 2021, South Africa Energy Coal (SAEC) was also acquired by Seriti with the vision of ushering the coal industry well into the future, and more importantly, the generation of reliable, transformational, and sustainable energy for South Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa and international export markets.
Seriti aims to be the industry-leading supplier of coal and related products in the country. To make that happen, the company has several initiatives in place, and this internship is one of such initiative.
Seriti Human Resources Internship 2023
Seriti’s Human Resources Internship is a developmental role that seeks to provide knowledge about Human Resource Management functions through experiential learning. The incumbent will undergo a structured, 24-month developmental programme performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Organizational development
- Employee relations and CCMA
- Talent management
- Human Resources Analytics and Remuneration
- Learning and development
- Resourcing (i.e. recruitment and selection)
- Community development
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management, Law, or Labor Law
- Possesses organizational skills
- Good grasp of full cycle recruiting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about learning and growth
- Knowledgeable with MS Office tools
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- With a Certificate of Fitness or will be able to acquire it at short notice
- Relevant part-time or vacation work is a definite advantage
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested, you need to go through a short, online application process to apply for the role. Make sure to use Google Chrome when navigating to the application page. Click the link below to get started:
Ref No: VAR111/22GS – HR
Prepare the following application documents for uploading during the application process:
- Profile photo (latest passport-size photo)
- Updated CV with certified copies of relevant qualifications (must not be over 3 months old)
- Copy of valid driver’s license, ID document
The deadline for submission of applications is on 16 December 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will receive feedback regarding their applications. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful if no feedback is received within 30 days after the deadline.
For more details get in touch with Seriti directly via their Contact Us page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Seriti Human Resources Internship 2023 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.