Serr Synergy SA is cordially inviting qualified individuals who would like to send their applications and qualify for the company Learnership and Training Programmes. For a closer at the details of these programme opportunities as well as the company offering them, read below.
With professional workforce of more than 450 employees, Serr Synergy works with businesses offering professional , affordable, flexible and synchronized services that can easily be positioned within a wider strategy of the company.
The company provides a range of specialized professional and consulting services which include the following:
- B-BBEE experts
- Corporate and labour attorneys
- Human resource specialists
- Corporate law advisers
- Skills development facilitator (SETA-approved)
- Training facilitators, moderators, assessors and coaches with SETA accreditation
- Workmen and UIF compensation experts (formerly WCC employees)
- Employment equity advisers
- Mentorship and learnership programmes
- YES training programmes
The company has a presence in Cape Town, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, Bloemfontein and Upington.
SERR Synergy SA SETA Accredited Training Services and Learnership Programmes
SERR Synergy offers generic and industry-specific learnership programmes that are specially designed for business organizations looking to qualify for more SETA funding and learnership tax rebates as well as companies interested in maximizing BEE points and be eligible for additional bonus points.
SERR Synergy’s learnerships and skills development programmes have been found to improve SDL refunds, boost cash flow and profit, and ensure a more motivated and productive workforce. These programmes also help make it easier for learners to gain new skills essential for their specific industry or work. Completion of these learnership programmes allows learners formal qualifications registered with the National Qualifications Framework or NQF.
Moreover, these learnership and course offerings are up-to-date and results-based utilizing relevant learning materials. SERR Synergy’s training approach includes a combination of training methods that include classroom-style and online training courses to accommodate learners who require a degree of flexibility as they undergo training whether at home or work.
Here are some of the learnership programmes SERR Synergy is currently offering:
- Business Administration Services – National Certificate
- Wholesale and Retail Operations – National Certificate
- Metal and Engineering Manufacturing Process – National Certificate
- Accounting Technician – Certificate (online)
- Information Technology – End User Computing – National Certificate
- Automotive Components – Manufacturing and Assembly
Who should apply?
SERR Synergy also accepts individual applicants who meet the following basic requirements:
- At a Grade 12 graduate
- With a valid South African ID
- Preferably a resident of Pretoria, Johannesburg or Durban
How do I apply?
To apply for a SERR Synergy learnership programme, click on the link and fill out the online form.
No specific deadline for submission of applications has been set. However, applications may only be accepted depending on the availability of the learnership programme being applied for.
For further enquiries, get in touch with the SERR Synergy office nearest your area:
Tel: 087 075 1267
Cape Town Office
Tel: 087 075 1409
Tel: 087 075 1408
Tel: 087 075 1410
Tel: +27 (0) 51 010 5030
Tel: +27 (0) 54 010 1020
Click on the link to view the SERR Synergy Learnership Programme advert.