Sibanye-Stillwater is calling on suitable individuals who wish to gain working experience in one of the largest gold producers in South Africa via its Internship Programme for 2021. More information about the company and its mining sector internship opportunity are available below.
As one of the biggest independent gold producers operating in South Africa, Sibanye-Stillwaters is composed of three mines, and these are KDC Mines, Beatrix gold mine and Driefontein mine. This mining company built its headquarters in North West, Gauteng. It also has mining operations in Zimbabwe, Free State and the US.
Sibanye-Stillwater SA Internship Programmes 2021
The Sibanye-Stillwater Internship Programmes offer several internship opportunities that are in line with the company’s business requirements in the following areas of specialization:
- Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- Human Resource Management
Who should apply?
To qualify, applicants must meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Must be unemployed
- Holds a bachelor’s degree relevant to the internship programme
- A graduate of a recognized South African university
- Must be medically fit for the role as declared by an accredited Sibanye-Stillwater occupational health center
What is the selection process?
The selection process will include a pre-screening and evaluation process. Those who are shortlisted will need to attend a panel interview.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to upholding equity and diversity in selecting candidates.
How do I apply?
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements, be sure to prepare to submit the following supporting documents along with your application:
- Complete academic transcript
- Copy of certified ID, and related qualification
- Updated CV and cover letter
Note: Link may not work if the position is no longer available.
Click the link below to view the job advert:
- Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- Communication/Public Relations
- Human Resources Management
The deadline for submission of applications is on 07 January 2021.
For further details about the Sibanye-Stillwater Internship Programme, get in touch with:
Lychél Kies or Sizakele Mbeje
HR contact person
Recruitment contact person
Phone number: 011 278 9833
Click the link to view the 2021 advert of the particular internship programme you wish to apply for:
30 55 5 85 5