Sibanye-Stillwater is calling on qualified parties who wish to gain working experience in one of the largest gold producers in South Africa via its Internship Programme for 2019. More information about the company and its mining sector internship opportunity is available below.
As one of the biggest independent gold producers operating in South Africa, Sibanye-Stillwaters is composed of three mines, and these are KDC Mines, Beatrix gold mine and Driefontein mein. This mining company built its headquarters in North West, Gauteng. It also has mining operations in Zimbabwe, Free State and the US.
Sibanye-Stillwater Internship Programme
The Sibanye-Stillwater Internship Programme offers several programmes that are in line with the company’s business requirements in the following areas of specialization:
- BEng, BTech or BSc in Mining Engineering
- BEng, BTech or BSC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- National Diploma or BSc in Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy
- BEng, BSc or Honours in Geology
- BSc in Finance
- BEng, BTech or BSc in Survey
- BA in Human Resource management
- BEng, BTech or BSc in Rock Engineering
This internship is a fixed term position – permanent employment at the end of the internship period is not guaranteed by the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, applicants must meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Current;y pursuing a tertiary qualification
- Must have at least an APS of 23 university acceptance
- Obtained at least 60% in English 5, Mathematics and Physical Science 5
- Must agree to and pass a risk-based medical exam
How to Apply
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements, be sure to prepare to submit the following supporting documents along with your application:
- Proof of university registration
- Latest copy (certified) of academic records
- Copy of Grade 12 matric or mid-year results if still studying
- Updated CV
Use the reference number 494203 when prompted.
Click the link below to start the application process:
Note: Link may no longer work if the application window had been closed.
Click the link below to view the job advert:
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 July 2019.
For further details about the Sibanye-Stillwater Internship Programme, get in touch with:
HR contact person
Recruitment contact person
Phone number: 014 495 0925