Siemens Energy SA is calling on suitable graduates to submit their applications and qualify for its Digitalization Professional Internship Programme intake for 2022. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
About Siemens Energy
At its core, Siemens is a technology company offering specialized services to companies operating in the infrastructure, healthcare, industry, and transport sector with resource-efficient factories, smart buildings and grids, advanced healthcare, and comfortable and cleaner transportation.
At the end of the 2021 fiscal year, the Siemens Group posted revenue totaling €62.3 billion and with a global workforce numbering close to 303,000.
Established in April 2020, Siemens Energy AG is the result of the transfer of the company’s energy division to the newly-created independent company after the reorganization of the Siemens Group. Servicing the energy demand of more than 90 countries, or about 16% of the world’s electricity needs, Siemens Energy employs over 92,000 people.
Siemens Energy SA Digitalization Professional Internship 2022
The role is based in Siemens Energy’s Midrand offices and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Determine and push digitalization opportunities throughout the business unit, Accounting and Controlling, and other relevant departments within Siemens Energy
- Execute automation of standard processes
- Create new dashboards and improve existing ones
- Introduce new tools to the whole business unit in line with the accounting role
- Prepare and facilitate digitalization workshops
- Implement special projects relevant to digitalization, data analytics, and automation
- Define and execute international training for new workflows and tools
Who should apply?
You need to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to qualify for the role:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in Visual Studio development
- More than 2 years’ worth of experience working on VB, VB.Net, Python, C#, SQL, or its equivalent
- Knowledgeable with front and back-end systems
- Responsible and self-motivated
- A team player who can work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Solid communications skills
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria will need to register an account on Siemens Energy’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries, please visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking here.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Siemens Energy SA Digitalization Professional Internship 2022 advert page.