Siemens AG is inviting qualified engineering graduates to submit their application for its Engineers In Training Graduate Programme in South Africa. Be sure to check the details, particularly the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Headquartered in Munich, Siemens is one of the largest industrial manufacturing companies in Europe. Siemens is a widely recognized manufacturer of medical diagnostics equipment. Its medical healthcare division is responsible for about 12% of this multinational company’s total sales.
Siemens currently employs about 385,000 people through its subsidiaries across the world. In 2019, it reported global revenue of about €87 billion.
Engineers In Training Graduate Programme
The programme’s primary goal is to develop young and talented engineering graduates specializing in any of the following fields:
- Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering (Computer and Instrumentation Systems)
The successful graduates will have an opportunity to provide support to the Engineering and commissioning groups. In addition, graduates will be able to develop key skills in Siemen SA’s SV and CD business operations.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants will need to satisfy these minimum requirements:
- Must hold a degree or BTech qualification in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, and Mechatronic Engineering (Computer and Instrumentation systems)
- Must have a keen interest in innovation
- Possesses solid communication and people skills
- Able to demonstrate self-discipline
- Amenable to travel to various sites across the country
- Capable of networking with external and internal stakeholders
How do I apply?
If eligible, applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s career portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, please visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking here.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Siemens SA Engineers In Training Graduate Programme 2021 advert.