Siemens South Africa is calling on qualified candidates interested in joining its Supply Chain Trainee Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements of the role before applying.
At its core, Siemens is a technology company offering specialized services to companies operating in the infrastructure, healthcare, industry, and transport sector with resource-efficient factories, smart buildings and grids, advanced healthcare, and comfortable and cleaner transportation.
At the end of the 2021 fiscal year, the Siemens Group posted revenue totaling €62.3 billion and with a global workforce numbering close to 303,000.
Siemens Supply Chain Trainee Programme 2022
As part of the Internal Services team, the Supply Chain Trainee role is based at Siemens SA’s Midrand offices and will have the successful candidate acquire substantial exposure in logistics and supply chain management for the length of the 12-month training agreement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze customer back-order queues
- Work closely with key personnel in reviewing and updating planning parameters
- Utilize problem-solving expertise to support the supply chain and materials teams
- Provide assistance with processes involving customer inventory management and propose recommendations
- Communicate issues impacting the Department or company to OTC in a timely manner
- Analyze, systematize, and integrate best practices enhanced by SOPs
- Assist the business operations team on a daily basis
- Research effective and sound recommendations and archive SOPs
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria listed below:
- A recent graduate and holds a degree or diploma in Financial Accounting, Supply Chain, or any equivalent qualification
- A high performer with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and an analytical thinker
Req. ID: 331521
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Siemen’s recruitment platform online. Click on the link to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries, please visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking here.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Siemens SSiemens SA Supply Chain Trainee Programme 2022 advert page.