The Siemens Team Assistant Internship 2023 intake is currently accepting applications. If you’re interested, make sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements of the role before applying.
At its core, Siemens is a technology company offering specialized services to companies operating in the infrastructure, healthcare, industry, and transport sector with resource-efficient factories, smart buildings and grids, advanced healthcare, and comfortable and cleaner transportation.
At the end of the 2021 fiscal year, the Siemens Group posted revenue totaling €62.3 billion and with a global workforce numbering close to 303,000.
Siemens Team Assistant Internship 2023
As part of the Siemens Team Assistant Internship 2023 intake, the successful candidate will be joining the Siemens Healthineers division within Siemens Healthcare’s offices in Midrand, Gauteng. The programme runs for 12 months and will have the successful candidate fulfill the internship role by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodations
- Carrying out various administrative tasks including drafting and typing routine letters, reports, memos, etc.
- Attending meetings, document minutes and meeting notes
- Locating and scheduling proper travel, venue, and accommodation arrangements
- Processing expense claims
- Visa applications
- Purchasing SAP requisition processing
- Planning and facilitating meetings
- Performing ad hoc tasks
Who should apply?
You need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements to apply:
- Holds a degree or diploma in Administration
- A creative, top performer and independent thinker
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- A team player with a strong personality
- Knowledge in Microsoft Teams is a definite advantage
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Siemen SA’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply for the internship. Click the link below to get started:
Req. ID: 367708
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries, please visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking here.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you can view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently open for applications.