The Siemens Technical Trainee Programme 2023 intake currently accepting applications for its Mpumalanga location. If you’re interested, make sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements of the role before applying.
At its core, Siemens is a technology company offering specialized services to companies operating in the infrastructure, healthcare, industry, and transport sector with resource-efficient factories, smart buildings and grids, advanced healthcare, and comfortable and cleaner transportation.
At the end of the 2021 fiscal year, the Siemens Group posted revenue totaling €62.3 billion and with a global workforce numbering close to 303,000.
Siemens Technical Trainee Programme 2023
As part of the Siemens Technical Trainee Programme 2023 intake, the successful candidate will be part of the Smart Infrastructure division. The Technical Trainee role reports to the Project Management Manager and is responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Undergo specialized training well-suited to the trainee’s experience, needs, and career objectives
- Gain experience working at the client’s largest site located in Emalahleni, Mpumalanga
- Take full advantage of opportunities to develop and enhance technical and non-technical skills
More importantly, the Siemens Technical Trainee Programme provides trade-tested N6 Electrical Engineering students to fulfill their 18-month Work Integrated Learning and obtain a National Diploma within the prescribed period.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Must have completed an N6 Electrical Engineering qualification
- Trade tested as an electrician
- Must be a resident of Emalahleni and living within an 80km radius of Old Bethal Road (must have proof of residence e.g. municipality bill)
- Must pass a medical fitness exam
- High-level proficiency in computer operations and Microsoft office applications
- Currently unemployed, not participating in an in-service programme
- Clear criminal record
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills
- Genuinely curious and inquisitive
- Possesses a supportive and open disposition
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Eager to develop and grow new skills
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Siemen SA’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply for the internship. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: 367718
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries, please visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking here.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you can view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently open for applications.