Signify, a leading consumer, professional, and IoT lighting provider, is calling on suitably qualified individuals to apply for its Sales Support Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements to see if you’re eligible to submit an application.
A global leader in IoT, professional, and consumer lighting, Signify offers the widest energy-efficient lighting systems, products, and services. With a workforce of close to 37,000 employees and a footprint spanning 70 countries, Signify posted an annual sales totaling to EUR 6.5 billion.
Signify Sales Support Internship
The successful candidate will be joining the Sales team as a Quote Support Intern at Signify’s Woodmead offices in Johannesburg. In fulfillment of this role, the Sales Support Intern will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the sales team with managing the quote, bidding, or pricing process in pursuit of highly accurate quotation proposals that are competitive, compliant, and in line with the company’s profitability and growth targets
- Create and submit accurate proposals in the most timely manner
- Develop a deep knowledge of the services, products, and systems offered by the company
- Meet delivery targets
- Work closely with both customers and sales personnel in the most professional and trustworthy manner
- Ensure productive and effective collaboration with co-workers across all departments
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements of the role:
- Holds at least a National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Experience not required
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to develop a solid grasp of the company’s processes, products, and tools under the supervision of a senior engineer
- Preferably with experience working with Salesforce, SAP, and SAP analytical advantage
- Highly organized with outstanding presentation skills
- Sharp eye for details
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
If you meet all the initial qualification requirements and would like to pursue the role, go to Signify’s recruitment page and register an account. Click on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
Know more about how it is to work for Signify by watching this.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Signify Sales Support Internship 2022 advert.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.