Signify, a leading consumer, professional, and IoT lighting provider, is calling on suitably qualified individuals to apply for its SC Internship & Apprenticeship intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements to see if you’re eligible to submit an application.
A global leader in IoT, professional, and consumer lighting, Signify offers the widest energy-efficient lighting systems, products, and services. With workforce of close to 37,000 employees and a footprint spanning 70 countries, Signify posted annual sales totaling EUR 6.5 billion.
Signify SA SC Intern & Apprenticeship
The Supply Chain Intern will be responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work on improvement plans with the objective of increasing productivity and reducing costs
- Keep track of stock accuracy as well as damages
- Communicate with DHL regarding damaged goods and acquire the appropriate resolution
- Coordinate with a logistics manager in determining whether to scrap or repack damaged goods
- Ensure all actions taken are in support of realizing the sales team’s objectives
- Conduct follow through on new arrivals
- Identify solutions and coordinate with the whole team in resolving delivery and arrival issues
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
Who should apply?
Applicants must be a graduate of a relevant tertiary degree or qualification.
How do I apply?
In order to apply for this internship opportunity, go to Signify’s careers page and register an account. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
Know more about how it is to work for Signify by watching this.
Click on the link to view a PD copy of Signify SA SC Intern & Apprenticeship
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.