Sintrex, a South African IT company, is calling on qualified IT students to submit their applications for its upcoming Developer Internship Programme for 2021. Be sure to take a look at the minimum requirements to find out if you’re eligible to apply.
South Africa-based Sintrex Integration Services is an infrastructure management company offering an array of comprehensive IT management and consultative services. The software company looks to empower and attract staff members with world-class software services, internationally renowned suppliers.
Sintrex Developer Internship 2021
Successful candidates will be part of an internship programme where they will receive training until they join the Development department as junior developers. Interns will undergo several assessments as well as practical projects before gaining permanent employment status.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Successfully complete all tasks and tests assigned
- Become successfully integrated with the Development team
- Accomplish practical assignments and tasks during the practical phase or while on-site
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum requirements to apply:
- Completed matric with Maths HG
- Possesses a recognized IT certificate or diploma in development
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- XML, JSON
- Node JS, PHP
- SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Elastic Search or Mongo)
- Windows or Linux
- Passionate about technology and learning
- High level of aptitude in IT
- Committed to deadlines
- Highly professional
- Sharp eye for details
- Works well independently or within a team
- Produces excellent results even under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Understands, reads, and writes Afrikaans
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to access the programme’s advert and fill out the application form at the bottom part of the page. Be sure to follow the instructions when applying. Click here to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 7 December 2020.
For enquires, contact Sintrex directly at + 27 (0)21 913 9202.
- How long will it take to complete?
The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will it take place?
- The successful candidate will be based in Cape Town.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sintrex Developer Internship 2021 programme advert.