Sintrex Integration Services is inviting interested individuals to send in their applications and qualify for its 12-month Operator Internship program. More information about this internship can be reviewed below.
South Africa-based Sintrex Integration Services is an infrastructure management company offering an array of comprehensive IT management and consultative services. The software company looks to empower and attract staff members with world class software services, internationally renowned suppliers.
The duties and responsibilities of the Operator Intern are as follows:
- Must be able to integrate with the Sintrex Team
- Complete all assignments and practical tasks
- Must be able to finish and pass all tests and tasks during the course of the internship
This fixed-term, 1-year Operator Internship does not guarantee permanent employment after successful completion of the programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants who satisfy the following basic requirements may apply online:
- Completed at least a Grade 12 (with Mathematics and Science subjects preferred)
- A+ and N+ or relevant IT qualification
- Basic proficiency in various operating systems, hardware, networking and applications
- Knowledgeable in basic system admin tasks
- Has experience in User or Help Desk support
- Has experience in network installation, workstations or servers (preferred but not a requirement)
- High level of aptitude in the field of IT
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Able to understand, read and write Afrikaans
- Diligent and thorough
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn
- A great degree of professionalism
- Must be able to effortlessly integrate with the team
- Willing to share knowledge with team members
- Diligent and thorough
- Able to adapt to change
- Always ready to help
- A great team player
Click the link below to view the job advert:
How to Apply
Be sure to include the following with your application:
- Proof of qualifications (certified copies)
- Previous work experience, employers and achievements (if applicable)
- Workplace details
- Contact numbers
- Summary of work experience highlighting roles and tools and technologies used
Click the link below and fill out the online application form in the lower area of the page:
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 July 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Should you have any questions, kindly call + 27 (0)21 913 9202.