SITA is now accepting applications for its HR Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility and skills requirements before submitting an application.
The State Information Technology Agency (SITA) of South Africa is the government’s IT arm mandated to provide the national government with timely and responsive information and communication technology services. In addition, it is SITA’s job to efficiently acquire IT products and services for government use. It is also the Agency’s responsibility to create and implement standards for interoperability and security in the government’s core ICT programmes.
Regardless of the challenges, SITA has become a major player in enhanced ICT performance. This is evident in the government’s existing systems and key services. SITA’s state-of-the-art Network Operation Centre (NOC) and the Next Generation Network (NGN) is used by the government as the country’s ICT backbone.
The Agency is emerging as a high-performance, customer-focused organisation with a renewed and timely mission – to effectively deliver ICT products and services to SMMEs while keeping in line with government’s policies for national development.
SITA HR Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be joining the Organization’s Sub-Saharan Africa Human Resources division performing a key support role in specific areas including optimizing various procedures and processes by working closely with both global and local HR teams.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with team members from across various divisions as required
- Take part in local and global team meetings to broaden exposure to different teams locally or abroad
- Attend to HR queries
- Provide overall HR administration support
- Collaborate on HR projects
- Provide assistance with composing employee communications
- Help out with employee engagement activities
- Draft HR reports and presentations
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants should meet the following minimum eligibility and skills/competencies requirements:
- Holds a degree in Human Resources or any relevant study
- HR support/administrative support experience (maximum of 1 year)
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Sound work ethics – discrete in handling sensitive information
- Exceptional level of accuracy and eye for detail
- Works well, whether independently or as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; able to establish healthy, effective working relations with colleagues
- Task and process driven
- Strong sense of urgency; proactive at all times
- Able to commit to a full-time role
- No criminal record
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on SITA’s online jobs portal to be able to apply for the position. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you’re experiencing technical issues with the application process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the SITA HR Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.