Applications are now open for the Smollan Business Intelligence Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Gauteng. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1931, Smollan is a diversified marketing company servicing a wide range of popular brands providing enhanced mobility, visibility, and intelligence. The company specializes in delivering field marketing, customer contact, market intelligence, and brand activation services to a number of leading companies in South Africa including Pioneer Foods, Unilever, Parmalat, and Tiger Brands. Smollan helps brand owners and retailers across five continents grow through professional services in retail execution, sales, information, activation, and technology.
Smollan Business Intelligence Graduate Programme 2024
As part of the Smollan Business Intelligence Graduate Programme 2024 intake, the successful candidate is expected to:
- Develop strong relations with key retail partners
- Manage strategic decisions through data analysis expertise
- Develop and execute business intelligence strategies to improve decision-making processes and business performance
- Gain expertise in the retail key account management
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Holds a degree or Advanced Diploma in Consumer Science (NQF Level 7)
- Although applicants with no relevant work experience are welcome, those with up to 5 years of working experience will enjoy a distinct advantage
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Able to deal with work pressure
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good research and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office productivity tools
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to accomplish an online application on the company’s recruitment page to apply for the role. Click/tap the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more details about the internship, get in touch directly with Smollan by calling +27 11 640800, or send them an email enquiry at email@example.com.