Applications are now open for the Smollan Finance Graduate Programme 2023 intake in Gauteng. Be sure to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1931, Smollan is a diversified marketing company servicing a wide range of popular brands providing enhanced mobility, visibility, and intelligence. The company specializes in delivering field marketing, customer contact, market intelligence, and brand activation services to a number of leading companies in South Africa including Pioneer Foods, Unilever, Parmalat, and Tiger Brands. Smollan helps brand owners and retailers across five continents grow through professional services in retail execution, sales, information, activation, and technology.
Smollan Finance Graduate Programme 2023
As part of the Smollan Finance Graduate Programme 2023, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain exposure in the following:
- Managing financial budget and data
- Analyzing financial trends to manage strategic decisions
- Kickstarting their career in the retail sector
Who should apply?
The programme is looking for candidates who meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Holds a degree or advanced diploma (NQF Level 7) in Finance
- Good planning, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to adhere to procedures and instructions
- Strong communication, research, and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office suite
- Capable of aggregating a range of information (e.g. human, accounting, etc.)
- Able to cope with pressure
How do I apply?
Be sure to fill out the online application form completely on Smollan’s website. Click the link below to get started:
Ref. no: SM-4453
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more details about the internship, get in touch directly with Smollan by calling +27 11 640800, or send them an email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.