Retail solutions company, Smollan, is calling on recent Human Resources Management graduates who would be interested in sending their application and qualify for its Human Resources Graduate Programme for the 2020 fiscal year.
Established in South Africa in 1931 as a typical sales agency, Smollan has expanded into a retail solutions company operating globally with more than 50,000 employees scattered across five continents. Smollan offers product growth to its clients by ensuring exceptional representation on shelf, in-store merchandising, promotional implementation and outsourcing sales forces, to name a few.
Smolla Human Resources Graduate Programme
The successful applicant will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities and deliverables:
- Ensure timely preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Collect and compile information
- Aggregate data into accurate and factual reports
- Seek methods to improve information and ensure quality, timeliness and effectiveness
- Present processed information to various stakeholders
- Put together ad hoc reports as needed
- Ensure HR Technology Platform is in line with the reporting format
- Put focus on risks and trends from various reports
- Implement an easy-to-use filing system that is regularly updated
- Put together correspondence and reports
- Perform general admin tasks
- Make sure documents are prepared and couriered when needed
- Make sure Group HR expenses are recorded and updated
- Process any invoices when needed
- Manage credit card and expenses claims
- Plan and implement HR projects effectively
- Coordinate HR conferences
- Ensure clear communication channels to make sure reporting deadlines are satisfied
- Make sure financial forecastings are accurate
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant degree.
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants who wish to pursue this graduate programme opportunity will need to access Smollan’s recruitment page and fill out the application form. Click here to pull up that page.
No deadline for submission of the application has been set as of this writing.
For further questions about the graduate programme, get in touch with Smollan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long will it take to complete this graduate programme?
This graduate programme will run for a period of 9 to 12 months.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The successful candidate will be assigned to Smollan’s Pinetown offices in Durban.
Click the link to view the Smollan HR Graduate Programme 2020 advert.