Business advisory firm SNG Grant Thornton is calling on for ideal candidates who are interested in submitting an application in order to qualify for its Forensic Internship Programme. Read on below for more details about this internship opportunity as well as some background info about the company.
SNG Grant Thornton is a global business adviser that works with dynamic organizations to unlock their full potential for growth and development. The company is an international brand recognized regulators, international standards organizations and capital markets.
Grant Thornton currently operates in more than 130 countries with more than 53,000 employees. Its clientele includes private companies, public entities and publicly listed business organizations served by Grant Thornton’s member firm partners.
SNG Grant Thornton – Forensic Internship 2021
The main purpose of SNG Thornton’s Forensic Internship Programme is to provide assistance in conducting fraud prevention projects, fraud investigations and any other forensic assignments. In addition, the successful intern will take part in developing new client relationships as well as general marketing efforts.
The roles and responsibilities of Forensic Intern are as follows:
- Accurate implementation of fieldwork
- Create quality draft reports
- Determine issues and related evidence
- Work directly with clients
- Be responsible for providing excellent service on every project or assignment
- Participate and contribute in all administration-related projects or assignments with total accuracy and efficiency
Who should apply?
Apply only if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed below:
- Holds a BCom degree in Forensics Accounting, Law or Accounting
- Knowledgeable in relevant software tools including, but not limited to Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to quickly identify core of the problem, perform analysis, and identify possible causes
- Able to formulate firm decisions, implement and take ownership of such decisions
- Determines challenging tasks and shows a sense of urgency in hitting goals
- Comfortable communicating verbally to capitalize on the processing of information
How do I apply?
If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply, click here to access and fill out the online application form.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 20 August 2020.
For enquiries, fill out SNG Grant Thornton’s contact form by clicking here.
Click the link to access a PDF copy of SNG Grant Thornton Forensic Internship Programme 2021 advert.