SoluGrowth, a Gauteng-based business process solutions provider, is seeking applications from qualified graduates for its Finance Internship opening for 2022. Should you be interested, make sure to review the minimum eligibility and skills/behavioral requirements of the role to see if it’s a good fit.
Headquartered in Johannesburg, SoluGrowth is a global business process solutions company a wide range of services to industries and clients all over the world. In addition to business process outsourcing, the Company also provides IT-enabled business processes, testing services, applications, and infrastructure solutions. It also has a Business Transformation Division that helps clients enhance their business operating models, performance, and processes.
SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022
Assisting the Finance team with a variety of finance duties, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to acquire practical knowledge of the team’s daily processes including vendor management, accounts payable, cashbook reconciliation, and a number of other departmental administrative processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gather transactions logged on the accounting system
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of cash claim expenditure
- Process payments into the banking system
- Process bank account entries (e.g. bank charges, interest, payment runs, etc)
- Process bank reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy and timely capture of credit card expenses
- Take part in outstanding claims investigations and processing new credit card applications
- Contribute in new vendor creation process
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements to qualify:
- Holds an N6 qualification in Finance
- Completed matric
- Zero to one-year work experience
- Good grasp of financial management principles
- Delivery-focused with an excellent eye for details
- Comfortable delivering results within a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Proficient skills in MS Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adept in time management, prioritization, and meeting strict deadlines
- Solves problems in a highly logical manner
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
- Strong motivation to learn and face new challenges
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on SoluGrowth’s recruitment page. Click the link below to access the page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, contact SoluGrowth directly at:
Tel. no: +27 (87) 352-9100
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.