SoluGrowth, a Gauteng-based business process solutions provider, is seeking applications from qualified graduates for its TVET Finance Internship 2023. If you’re interested, make sure to review the minimum eligibility and skills/behavioral requirements of the role to see if it’s a good fit.
Headquartered in Johannesburg, SoluGrowth is a global business process solutions company a wide range of services to industries and clients all over the world. In addition to business process outsourcing, the Company also provides IT-enabled business processes, testing services, applications, and infrastructure solutions. It also has a Business Transformation Division that helps clients enhance their business operating models, performance, and processes.
SoluGrowth TVET Finance Internship 2023
Assisting the Finance team with a variety of finance duties, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to acquire practical knowledge of the team’s daily processes including vendor management, accounts payable, cashbook reconciliation, and a number of other departmental administrative processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gather transactions logged on the accounting system
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of cash claim expenditures
- Process payments into the banking system
- Process bank account entries (e.g. bank charges, interest, payment runs, etc)
- Process bank reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy and timely capture of credit card expenses
- Take part in outstanding claims investigations and processing new credit card applications
- Contribute in new vendor creation process
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements to qualify:
- Holds an N6 qualification in Finance from a TVET college
- Completed matric
- Zero to one-year work experience
- Good grasp of financial management principles
- Delivery-focused with an excellent eye for details
- Comfortable delivering results within a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Proficient skills in MS Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adept in time management, prioritization, and meeting strict deadlines
- Solves problems in a highly logical manner
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
- Strong motivation to face and learn from new challenges
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on SoluGrowth’s recruitment page. Click the link below to access the page.
Job reference number: SG-159
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, contact SoluGrowth directly at:
Tel. no: +27 (87) 352-9100
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the SoluGrowth TVET Finance Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.