SPAR Eastern Cape, a division of Dutch multinational conglomerate, The SPAR Group Ltd., is inviting qualified individuals interested in joining its Graduate Internship Programme intake for 2022. Take a look at the role’s minimum eligibility and competency requirements if you’re planning on applying.
Established in the Netherlands in 1932, SPAR offers, supplies, branding, and support services to independent food retail stores. With more than 13,500 stores spread across 48 countries, Spar also operates a partnership programme present in most European countries, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
In South Africa, Spar operates six distribution centers servicing nearly 2,000 stores under the SPAR, Superspar, Spar Express, Kwikspar, Savemor, and Tops at Spar brands.
SPAR Graduate Internship Programme 2022
SPAR’s Graduate Internship Programme runs for duration of 12 months and is designed to equip recent graduates with on-the-job experience based on their field of study. Moreover, the programme provides successful candidates the opportunity to acquire experience within a complex, multinational FMCG company.
Who should apply?
To qualify, you will need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements:
- Holds any 3 or 4-year diploma or degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Human Resources – Industrial Psychology or Labour/Employee Relations
- Distribution Logistics – Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- Marketing – Purchasing Management or Marketing
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T. – Information Systems
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
- Retail Ops – Draughtsman, Project Design, or Architecture
- Have not been part of any graduate or internship programme
- Amenable to based at the site specified by the programme for its entire duration
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Keen on learning
- Able to arrange own transportation to travel to and from work
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on SPAR’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 26 May 2022.
Should you not receive feedback one (1) week after the deadline, kindly consider the application unsuccessful.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the SPAR Graduate Internship Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.