Sprout Performance Partners, a digital media company headquartered in Cape Town, is calling on unemployed graduates to submit their application for its Finance Internship intake for 2022. Take a few minutes to review the initial eligibility requirements and the scope of the role before applying.
About Sprout Performance Partners
Sprout Performance Partners is a privately-owned and independent digital performance media and consultancy company with an extensive representation spread across major centers in South Africa. As a certified Google Marketing Platform partner, Sprout has access to the newest tech Google has to offer. Sprout has worked with some of the largest South African advertisers and provided support to local agencies and advertisers in maximizing the Google Marketing Platform.
Sprout Performance Partners Finance Internship 2022
As part of the Company’s Financial Team, the successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Gather, analyze, process, verify and present accounting-related data as needed
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the Company’s auditing and accounting processes
- Provide support to either the Finance Manager or Finance Assistant with monthly and weekly financial reporting
- Learn how to use the Pastel software
- Learn how to effectively manage petty cash vouchers
- Reconcile and collect supplier invoices
- Develop and make use of spreadsheets as needed
- Input vital information into the company’s financial accounting system
- Adhere to confidentiality measures when handling sensitive information
- Create meeting agendas and compile meeting details
- Draft agency policies and procedures as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for the role:
- A South African citizen and currently unemployed
- Must be a recent graduate with a degree in Business Administration or Financial Accounting
- Possesses strong accounting proficiency
- Knowledgeable in the basic accounting principles, practices, as well as financial analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Efficient time management and organizational acumen
- Sharp eye for details
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Comfortable using Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Able to present ideas, opinions, and facts clearly
- High emotional capacity
- Reliable analytical and administrative skills
How do I apply?
If you meet the programme’s basic eligibility requirements and would like to pursue the internship, click on the link below and hit the Apply button on the upper right-hand portion of the page.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with Sprout by filling out their contact form, or give them a call at +27 21 003 7265.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Sprout Performance Partners Finance Internship 2022.