International consultancy firm SRK Consulting, is inviting qualified individuals who are interested in gaining work experience through the company’s Marketing Internship Programme for 2020. More about the company and its internship offering below.
As an independent, global consultancy firm, SRK offers focused advice and solutions to clients operating in the water and earth resource sector. The firm also serves clients in the mining sector in the areas of mine planning, exploration (feasibility), mine production and closure.
Established in 1974, SRK is now backed by over 1,400 professionals providing consultancy services in more than 45 offices spread across six (6) continents. SRK’s international client portfolio includes major to medium-sized industrial and metal mining houses, banks, exploration companies, petroleum exploration, government departments and construction firms.
SRK Consulting Marketing Internship
The key objective of this internship role is to acquire practical work in the fields of Marketing within the Department as well as Business Development. As a Marketing Intern, the successful candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be performing the duties and responsibilities listed below:
- Carry out admin tasks such as updating the staff’s resumes, CV, experience listings and project profiles, business cards and workload reports
- Prepare supporting data for supplier database, tenders, questionnaires and surveys
- Facilitate promo campaigns, marketing events, conferences and promotional materials
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
Who should apply?
The internship programme requires applicants to possess the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Must hold a degree in Marketing or Admin-related course acquired from a higher education institution
- Has a keen eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office tools e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Deadline driven and capable of working under pressure
- Highly capable of handling confidential information, honesty and integrity
- Efficient and with good organizational skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to continue with the application will need to register an account on the SRK recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For further enquiries, get in touch with SRK Johannesburg at:
Tel: +27 11 441 1111
Fax: +27 11 8808086
CVs and applications sent via these channels will not be accepted.
- Where will the internship programme take place?
This particular internship opportunity will have the successful candidate assigned at the SRK offices in Johannesburg
- Is this a paid internship?
Although the amount is not indicated in the advert, this is a paid internship.
Click the link to view the SRK Marketing Internship Programme 2020 advert.