Standard Bank South Africa is a financial institution that offers financial and banking services to institutions, corporations, and individuals across the African continent and some other nations.
Banking is the main focus of the Group along with being a financial service provider. They give great attention to their customers and employees and the work direction the Group takes is greatly influenced by how their customers experience banking services. The bank is constantly searching for more innovative yet simpler ways to offer financial services to their customers.
Vacancies at Standard Bank
Because of the changes happening in the economic landscape across Africa, the Standard Bank also updates what the bank has to offer to people. Careers, services, platforms, and products are constantly emphasized to continue empowering the customers and employees to help them grow. If you are interested in applying for a position in the Standard Bank must:
- Believe in the business and people of Africa.
- See their dream as an opportunity to bring optimism and hope to others.
- See today as an opportunity to do better than yesterday.
- Have the willingness to take new and unchartered paths.
- Have confidence supported by experience and knowledge, an adventurous spirit, and boundless energy to perform exceptionally well.
Standard Bank employs many people in its different offices and branches across South Africa. There are currently many job openings those interested in applying can follow these steps:
How to Apply for Jobs at Standard Bank?
1. Visit the Standard Bank Careers Page
Click here to visit Standard Bank’s career site. This is where applicants will gain access to available Standard Bank vacancies they can apply for.
2. Create Your Account
Before applying for any of the Standard Bank openings, applicants must create an account. The process of signing up is easy, quick, and free. In this step, applicants must provide accurate information.
4. Browse Standard Bank Jobs
Applicants can search for job vacancies based on job sector, country, province, or city. They can type in keywords like “Consultant” or “Teller.” There are currently Standard Bank vacancies for the following sectors:
- Computer Hardware
- Information Technology and Services
- Marketing & Advertising
Here are some examples of job vacancies applicants may find on the career site:
- Account Executive
- Advisor Analyst
- Banker Prestige
- Business Analyst
- Business Banker
- Business Manager
- Executive Financial Planner
- Feature Analyst
- Human Capital Consultant
- Junior Developer
- Manager: Provincial Data
- Personal Assistant
- Product Analyst
- Product Manager
- Senior Portfolio Manager
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer .Net
- Solution Architect
- Solution SME
- Trade Support Specialist
- Quality Engineer – Digital
- UI/UX Designer
After an applicant finds the job that suits their qualifications, they can add it to their Job Cart then click on Apply. Then they will follow the prompts.
It’s important to note that Standard Bank never solicits any money during the recruitment process. Should an applicant experience this, they should immediately contact the Fraudline at 0800-222-050 or send an email to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
Latest Career Opportunities at Standard Bank
- Standard Bank Business Operations Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank VAF Operations Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank Cash Shared Services Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Programme 2021
- Standard Bank Tsholofelo Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank STL Trusts Tax and Accounting Internship 2021
- Standard Bank Bursary Programme 2021
- Standard Bank Cash and Everyday Banking Graduate Programme 2021
25 45 5 28 11