Applications are now open for the Stryker Human Resources Internship 2024 intake in Johannesburg. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
Stryker Ltd. is one of the leading medical technology companies globally. The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology and Spine, and Orthopedics to help improve hospital and patient outcomes. Stryker manufactures, distributes, and develops various medical products and offers knee, hip, trauma, upper extremity, spinal systems along with bone substitutes and bone cement. Stryker Ltd. markets its products and services to hospitals, health care providers, and medical centers throughout South Africa.
Stryker Human Resources Internship 2024
The successful candidate joining the Stryker Human Resources Internship 2024 intake in Johannesburg will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Prepare spreadsheets and data interpretations
- Conduct other duties in support of project efforts (e.g., monitoring, design, research, reporting, and data extraction)
- Provide assistance with project meetings such as scheduling, documentation, recording minutes, and project items/tasks
- Develop and analyze process workflows to improve efficiency of other departments and divisions
- Analyze data trends and create reports
- Create and manage files
- Draft internal correspondences
- Conduct general/clerical duties as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Completed matric
- Holds a diploma or degree in Human Resources
- A South African youth
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal. Click/tap the link below to get started:
Ref. no: R5108485
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information about the company, you can visit the official website by clicking here.
If the Stryker Facilities Health and Safety Internship 2024 is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.